The great outdoors can come with some real buzz kills. And we’re not talking inclement weather – we mean bugs. Small bugs with big bites that can really put a damper on your day (and beyond). Like the recent Zika virus, devastating insect-borne diseases like Lyme disease and Malaria can spread virtually unseen by unsuspecting bugs. So we’ve taken some of our favorite travel styles and turned them into high-tech Debug clothing to help protect you all season long.
Our Debug styles are treated with Insect Shield® technology for effective, odorless protection against insects that can carry devastating viruses. Here’s why we like Insect Shield® technology:
- It converts your clothing into long-lasting, effective and convenient insect protection
- The technology is built right into the clothing and lasts the expected lifetime of the product
- Effective, odorless insect protection lasts through 70 washings (and yes, you can wash it regularly!)
- It repels mosquitos, ticks, chiggers and midges (no-see-ums)
- It protects against insects including those that can carry Lyme disease, West Nile virus, malaria and other insect-borne diseases
- Insect Shield® technology is EPA registered, which means it’s been evaluated to ensure it will not have adverse effects on people or the environment